Air Fryer No Breading Buffalo Chicken Tenders is a lighter version of boneless Buffalo chicken wings. This recipe uses no breading which makes it paleo and keto friendly. It’s perfect for a no-fuss super quick dinner or a healthier game night appetizer.
1 lb chicken tenders
1/4 cup hot sauce, plus more for drizzling
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper (to taste, optional)
- Make the marinade. In a small bowl combine hot sauce, mayo and garlic powder until mostly smooth.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken tenders and mix to coat. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before air frying.
- Air fry in one layer at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-12 minutes, turning the chicken half way through.
- For saucier and spicier tenders, drizzle with more hot sauce and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately or let cool and use in salads or meal prep.
If your air fryer requires preheating, preheat it before cooking the chicken.
I use this 7-qt Go Wise air fryer. I love it because it is large and you can air fry in large batches.
You make these chicken tenders in the oven by baking them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes, turning once half way through the baking time.
For a Whole30/Paleo version, make sure to use a Whole30 approved hot sauce and mayo.
To make these less spicy and kid-friendly, use a mild Buffalo sauce such as this one from Noble Made.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: lunch, dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer buffalo chicken tenders, air fryer buffalo chicken, buffalo chicken strips, buffalo boneless wings