1 cup rolled oats
2 large eggs
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp vanilla
a pinch of salt
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup fresh blueberries
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly spray 4 ramekins with oil.
- In a standup blender blend together all the ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in half of the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into 4 ramekins and top with the rest of the blueberries.
- Bake directly on the rack for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Take the ramekins out, let cool slightly and enjoy warm!
Banana Baked Oats with Blueberries are inspired by the baked oats TikTok craze. They are packed with wholesome ingredients, such as rolled oats, eggs and fruit but the texture of cake is what makes this dish exceptional.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: baking
Keywords: baked oats, baked oatmeal. tiktok baked oats, banana baked oats, banana