Almond Butter Brown Rice Crispy Cups with Chocolate are super easy to make with only 4 ingredients. These cups are gluten free and use no dairy or refined sugar so they are a perfect bite size snacks that you and your little ones will love!
3 brown rice cakes
½ cup almond butter
¼ cup honey
2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Line a mini muffin pan with paper or silicone liners, or spray lightly with oil.
- Crumble the rice cakes into a food processor and pulse a couple times until the mixture resembles rice krispie cereal.
- Add almond butter and honey and process together until blended.
- Using a small spoon, form 12 balls and push them into the mini cupcake liners pressing with your fingers.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each 30-second period until the chocolate is fully melted. You can also melt it on the stove using a small saucepan placed in a larger pot half-filled with gently boiling water.
- Pour melted chocolate over the rice-almond cups in the pan. Use a spoon to smooth out, if needed.
- Place in the fridge to set, for at least 1 hour. Pop out and enjoy!
This recipe makes 12 mini cups. If you’d like more, just double the recipe and use 2 mini muffin tins or make it in two batches. It doesn’t take long to set in the fridge.
- Category: desserts
Keywords: cocolate brown rice almond cups, rice cakes, brown rice cakes, rice cups, rice snacks, chocolate almond cups, copycat reese's cups