These Chocolate Peanut Butter Blended Baked Oats are a popular TikTok recipe. Made with rolled oats, banana, cocoa powder, peanut butter and chocolate chips, they are vegan, gluten-free and baked in individual ramekins in the oven or air fryer.
1 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your milk of choice, plant or dairy)
½ tsp baking powder
1 ripe banana
2 tbsp smooth peanut butter, plus more for the top
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 pinch of salt
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan chocolate chips for vegan)
- Spay four 8 oz ramekins with avocado or coconut oil spray. If baking in the oven, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. For the air fryer method, preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a high speed blender and process until mostly smooth.
- Add most of the chocolate chips to the batter and stir to incorporate.
- Pour the batter into 4 prepared ramekins. Decorate the top with peanut butter swirls (about 1 teaspoon peanut butter per ramekin) and remaining chocolate chips.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes in preheated air fryer or bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
You can swap peanut butter for almond or cashew butter.
For a truly vegan recipe, use vegan chocolate chips, such as Lily’s.
The baking/air frying time will depend on your device. 8 minutes in the air fryer (or 20 mins in the oven) will produce more gooey and moist baked oats. 10 minutes in the air fryer (or 25 minutes in the oven) will produce cake-like texture. Either way, a toothpick inserted in the middle of a ramekin should come out mostly clean.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-25 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked oats, baked oatmeal, tiktok baked oats, blended baked oats, tiktok oatmeal cake, tiktok baked oatmeal, tiktok baked oats recipe, chocolate baked oats