Chocolate Protein Baked Oats are a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert that is loaded with protein and flavor. Rolled oats are blended with eggs, banana, cocoa powder and plant-based protein powder and baked in individual ramekins for the ultimate comforting and healthy chocolate treat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray four 8-oz ramekins with non-stick spray.
- Blend all ingredients except for chocolate chips in a high powered blender until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins, decorate with chocolate chips and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out mostly clean. Don’t overbake.
- Let cool on a cooling rack for at least 5 minutes before digging in.
To make baked oats in an air fryer, preheat it to 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes, place the ramekins inside and air fry for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
To make them in the microwave, place the ramekins (one at a time) and microwave on high for 90 seconds. Do the toothpick test and cook longer, if needed, in 30-second increments checking for doneness after each increment.
To make baked oats vegan, swap the eggs for 1/4 cup plant milk per egg or use chia or flax eggs. Use vegan chocolate chips.
For a fun variation mix in fresh berries, chopped nuts or nut butter swirl before baking.
- Category: breakfast, dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked oats, tiktok baked oats, protein baked boats