These juicy and delicious Pork Kebabs can be made in the air fryer or oven. Lean pork tenderloin cubes are marinaded in paprika, olive oil and fresh garlic, and then layered with red bell peppers, onions and bacon onto skewers and cooked at high temperature to perfection. Serve them with my creamy mustard maple dipping sauce!
1 lb pork tenderloin, any visible fat trimmed
2 red bell peppers
1/2 medium onion
2 slices bacon
2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
Creamy Mustard Maple Dipping Sauce
2 tablespoons mayo
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
2 teaspoons maple syrup
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cut the pork into a 1-inch dice and place in a medium bowl.
2. Add olive oil, crushed garlic, paprika, salt and pepper and stir to coat. Set aside.
3. While the meat is marinading, cut bell peppers, onion and bacon into 1-inch squares.
4. Add cut up veggies and bacon to the bowl with the pork and mix well to coat everything in the marinade.
5. To assemble the kebabs, layer meat cubes, bacon, onions and peppers onto bamboo or metal skewers. I like to start and end with peppers or onions and I use 4 pieces of meat per skewer.
6. Air fry at 370 degrees for 10-15 minutes or in the oven preheated to 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes, turning once halfway through the cooking time. The skewers should look browned and have nicely caramelized edges.
7. To make the mustard maple dipping sauce, mix together mustard, maple syrup, mayo, salt and pepper in a small bowl until combined.
8. Serve pork skewers with the dipping sauce, if desired.
If you are using the air fryer method, make sure the skewers you’re using fit your air fryer. If they are too long, snip them with kitchen shears or sharp scissors.
For best results, make sure that pork and veggie pieces are similarly sized. This will ensure even cooking.
Cooking times may vary depending on the kind of air fryer/ oven you are using. I like to preheat my air fryer for a couple minutes but it’s not necessary.
My air fryer is a 7-qt GoWise and I love it!
For keto / paleo / Whole30, make sure the bacon you're using is sugar free.
Nutritional value below is for one kebab without dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: lunch, dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pork kebabs, pork kabobs, pork kebabs in oven, pork kebabs in air fryer, pork skewers