Pumpkin Blended Baked Oats are a fall version of the popular TikTok recipe of individual ramekin baked oats that look and taste like cake.
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk (almond, soy, coconut, oat)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice seasoning
2 large eggs
a pinch of salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup chocolate chips, plus more for the top
chopped pecans, for the top (optional)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also make baked oats in an air fryer or in the microwave (see recipe notes for instructions).
- Place all the ingredients in a standup blender, except for chocolate chips. Blend until completely smooth.
- Stir half of the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Spray four 8-oz ramekins with non-stick spray. Divide the mixture between 4 ramekins, making sure each ramekin gets some chocolate chips (they tend to fall to the bottom of the blender jug).
- Decorate the tops of the batter with remaining chocolate chips and chopped pecans (if using).
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out mostly clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
To make these in an air fryer, preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, place the ramekins with the batter in the basket and air fry for about 8-9 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the middle of one of the ramekins. If it comes out mostly clean, the baked oats are done. If the center is still jiggly and raw, bake another 1-2 minutes and check again. Be mindful that it’s very easy to overcook blended baked oats in the air fryer.
To make baked oats in a microwave, place the ramekin (one at a time) in the microwave and cook on high for 90 seconds. If the top looks done, insert a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out mostly clean, your baked oats are ready. If not, cook the baked oats longer, in 30-second increments, until the toothpick comes out clean. Note that microwave ovens have different power levels and the cooking time will vary.
- Category: breakfast, dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ramekin
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 14.8g
- Sodium: 208.6mg
- Fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrates: 23.9g
- Protein: 7.1g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
Keywords: baked oats, blended baked oats, pumpkin blended baked oats, pumpkin baked oats, tiktok pumpkin baked oats