Strawberry Banana Oat Muffins are light, moist, fluffy and filled with fresh strawberry pieces. Made with oat flour and banana, they are naturally gluten and refined sugar free.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 12-muffin tin with muffin liners or spray with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl mash the bananas, add the eggs, vanilla, coconut oil, yogurt and maple syrup.
3. In a second bowl add all dry ingredients and whisk together.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet. Mix with a spatula until just combined.
5. Stir in most of the strawberries.
6. Scoop the batter with an ice cream scoop to form 12 muffins.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
If using frozen strawberries, thaw them completely on a sieve and drain any excess moisture.
- Category: desserts, breakfast
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy muffins, strawberry muffins, strawberry banana muffins, oat muffins, strawberry banana oat muffins